The 16th International Symposium on Operations Research in Slovenia (SOR ’21) will be held in Bled, Slovenia, in September 22–24, 2021.
It will be organized by Slovenian Society Informatika, Section of Operations Research (SDI-SOR, Ljubljana, Slovenia), University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences (UM-FOV, Kranj, Slovenia), and University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (UL-FS, Ljubljana, Slovenia).
- Professional aspects of OR (OR methodology, OR education, OR implementaion, OR profession).
- Methods and techniques of OR (Assignment, Combinatiorial programming, Linear programming, Multiple criteria decision making, Netowrkd and graphs, Non-linear programming, Numeral methods, Simulation, Statistics, Stochastic processes, Vector optimization, etc.)
- Areas of application (Agriculture, Banking, Ecology, Economic systems and enomometrics, Energy, Environmental protection, Finance, Invetory, Production planning, Transport, etc.).
- Information and computing aspects of OR (Artificial intelligence, Decision support systems, Expert systems, Information systems, OR software, Data mining, High performance computing, etc.).
CALLS FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS
- Application of Operational Research in Smart Cities – Call for papers
Chairs: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maja Ćukušić and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mario Jadrić, University of Split, Faculty of Business, Economics and Tourism, Split, Croatia
- Data Science – Methodologies and Case Studies – Call for papers
Chair: Prof. Dr. Mirjana Pejić Bach, Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Graph Theory and Algorithms – Call for papers
Chair: Prof. Dr. Sandi Klavžar, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- High-Performance Computing and Big Data – Call for papers
Chair: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Janez Povh, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of mechanical engineering, Ljubljana
- Industry & Society 5.0: Optimization in Industrial and Human Environments – Call for papers
Chairs: Prof. dr. Drago Bokal, University of Maribor, Faculty of Natural sciences and Mathematics, Slovenia and Prof. dr. Andrej Košir, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Slovenia
- International Projects in Operations Research – Call for papers
Chairs: Assoc. prof. dr. Anja Žnidaršič and Assist. prof. dr. Janja Jerebic, University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Slovenia
- Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic: Applications of Statistical and Operational Research Methods – Call for Papers
Chair: Prof. Dr. Veljko Jeremić, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade, Serbia
- Logistics and Sustainability – Call for papers
Chairs: Assoc. Prof. Ângela Silva, Business School, Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo; Centro de Investigação em Organizações, Mercados e Gestão Industrial (COMEGI), Universidade Lusíada, Prof. Wellington Alves, Business School, Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo; ALGORITMI Research Centre, School of Engineering, Department of Production and Systems, Universidade do Minho, Prof. Helena Sofia Rodrigues, Business School, Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo; Center for Research and Development in Mathematics and Applications (CIDMA), Universidade de Aveiro
- Operational Research in Ageing Studies and Social Innovations – Call for Papers
Chairs: Prof. Marija Bogataj, Assoc. Prof. David Bogataj, University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business and Assist. Prof. Samo Drobne, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering
- Operations Research in Agricultural Economics and Farm Management – Call for Papers
Chairs: Prof. Dr. Črtomir Rozman, Prof. Dr. Karmen Pažek, University of Maribor, Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Submission of contributed papers: June 16, 2021
Referee’s reports: July 16, 2021
Submission of revised papers and copies of bank transfer:August 25, 2021
Should you need assistance, or you have any questions about the SOR, please feel free to contact email@example.com.